Free Supplies Available
Tea – caf and decaf, Herb tea, Coffee, Sugar, Sweetener, Stevia, Oil – Grapeseed and Olive, Vinegar, Popcorn, Salt and Pepper Grinders, BBQ seasoning and others, Pasta, Baked beans, Cheerios, Oatmeal.
The recycling container is in the cupboard to the right of the stove. Please leave all your plastics, aluminum and glass in this container and we will make sure they are recycled.
There is a supply of garbage bags in the draw to the right of the stove.
Dish Rack & Washing up Bowl
The dish rack and washing up bowl is under the sink.
Pure Well Water
The drinking water tap to the left of the faucet is the cleanest water you will drink. Our well has a reverse osmosis filter. You can really taste the freshness. We recommend you take some home with you. It’s better than anything you buy from the store and I encourage you never to drink water from the tap unless it is well water.
If you wish to vacuum the floor during your visit, we have a cordless vacuum for your convenience. The battery is in the charging station on top of the fridge. The vacuum is stored in the cupboard in the hallway. You can vacuum the entire cottage in just a few minutes.
Please read safety instructions before you use the popcorn maker….. WPM10 Series Professional Popcorn Maker Instruction Booklet
- Put 1 ½ Tbs Grapeseed oil onto the popping plate (Do Not Use Butter).
- Add ½ Cup corn to popping plate and spread out evenly.
- Place popping bowl over popping plate making sure the bowl handles line up with the base.
- Do not place black lid on the popping bowl during the popping process!
- Turn unit on and the stirring rod will begin to rotate. Once the corn has stopped popping it is ready to eat. 3-4 mins.
- Immediately after the popping cycle is complete, firmly place the black lid on the top of the popping bowl, grasp handles and flip the popping bowl along with the popping plate upside down, turning the popping plate away from you (the popping bowl becomes a serving bowl).